- At Doopser we stand by our product and customer service. Customers who purchase a new product directly from Doopser, its authorised distributor or its authorised retailer are eligible for a full 6 month exchange warranty if utilised according to the intended use as described in the product information manual and provided that any and all operating and maintenance instructions are strictly respected and adhered to.
- Doopser's sole obligation under this exchnage warranty shall be, at Doopser's discretion, to replace the product or part(s) thereof (in case the product is not available, to deliver a similar type of product).In general, the Warranty Period will not be extended. Regarding product or product part(s) replaced under this Warranty, Doopser provides a warranty for any replaced product or part(s) for a period of ninety (90) days from delivery of the replaced product.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- Customer must contact the retailer or distributor where the product was purchased , within the applicable warranty period, to obtain warranty service authorisation.
- Online registration via www.doopser.co.za of your breast pump is required to obtain full warranty services.
- Download the Returns & Exchange Form from the link below
- Dated proof of purchase of the new product by the Customer from Doopser, its authorised distributor or its authorised retailer quoting original purchase date , invoice number and serial number, return of the defective product, and a description of the defect (incl. information on when the Customer has noticed the defect) will be required in order to obtain warranty services.
- The return of defective products will be at the risk and expenses of the customer.
Warranty Return and & Exchange form Download
- Products purchased from non-authorised distributors, e.g. internet market places , auctions or other types of public sale are not covered by this warranty. Used/second hand Doopser products will not qualify for warranty services.
- Doopser shall not be liable if the alleged defect or malfunction was caused by Customer’s or any other person’s improper dealing with the product. This applies, in particular, for the following actions:
- improper handling or disregard of operating instructions;
- repair, modification or maintenance of the product which is not carried out by Doopser South Africa
- improper transport.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or alleged defects or malfunctions caused by excessive load or stress, incorrect voltage or any other cause beyond the range of its intended use as well as by accident, fire, or other hazards, or other cause not due or attributable to Doopser
- This warranty does not cover physical damage to the product or malfunctions resulting from the use of the product in conjunction with any sort of ancillary or peripheral equipment.